Saturday, October 23, 2010

Woke up to Bill leaving the house, shuffling around, dropping things, making weird noises I was sure would wake Lydia. He was planning to leave at 7 but I think he was up and going before 5am? Oh well, he's gone!!!

Lydia was restless and coughed herself all over the place.
Cancelled a 930am photoshoot with Kip May. Probably for the best, couldn't afford it anyway.

Rough, grumpy morning.
She hit me in the head with a toy hammer.
She combed my hair with a tiny comb when it was in thick sleepy curls and it hurt so bad I screamed.
Ouch and ouch.

She colored on the wall with a red crayon.

She wouldn't eat any of her breakfast.

She is tired. I am tired.

Your Mom came over around 11. I went to take Jean and EJ to get their new car that had been treated with some stain resistant thing..anyway, they are headed to West Baden Springs for overnight for Evan's 5 year award with Cook.

Lunch with your parents.

Lydia asleep by 2.
When she wakes up we're going to my parents.

I didn't accomplish anything during her nap. I moved all the laundry to fold it, but just watched 30 Rock and baby monitor and didn't fold anything.

I think I'm depressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment